Monday, November 1, 2010

Discomfort

Started having some sharp pains on and off. Nothing regular, so no worries. But I'm wondering if this will mean that when they check me next week I will be dilated some. Of course I know you can walk around a long time being 1-2 centimeters dilated so no big deal. Just making it a little more real I guess.

Definately feeling like I can empathize with other pregnant women now. Finding a comfy position is very tricky!

So do I have any votes on this kid's name? Other than just a first name... given that he will have 2 middle names? Curious to see what you guys think. :)

7 comments:

  1. Josiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or was I supposed to come up with a new on? Decklan (SP?) is growing on me. So I guess that is #1 and #2 on my list. I know the #1 choice was not a surprise!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the picks on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) won't be long now my dear:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them, but my top two favorites are Jasper and Decklan. You are getting so close!! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, don't know if I put the latest list options up here.
    Connor
    Josiah
    Jasper
    Declan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say @ this point you wait until he gets here, take a look @ him & say "oh my gosh, he's totally a .....!!" But I really like Declan Josiah & Jasper Declan

    ReplyDelete