Thursday, October 28, 2010

33 week appointment

Went to appointment today for regular OB checkup. Said looked good. My fundal height was 33 (should be that since I'm 33 weeks), blood pressure was 106/70, and baby's heart rate was in the 150s. Starting to swell in my feet and legs but they said that was normal at this point in the game.
I go back in 2 weeks. She said that they would check then to see if I've started dialating yet. Boy, that makes it seem like it's close!
Been having a bunch of back pain that is keeping me up at night so I ordered a maternity belt today. It should be in for me to pick it up tomorrow.
Oh, forgot to post about my derm appt. It went fine. They took a mole off my head and one on my back. The other one they were concerned about at the OB office the derm. said we needed to wait to take it off until after the baby is here.
Had a baby shower at Joey's work this week. Got some really nice things. They are planning a shower for me here at my work next week. So we will see what all we end up getting. At this point I think Tater has more clothes than I do. :)

2 comments: