Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Derm appt

FYI: Have appt on Friday with derm. In case you wanna know.

Tater Tot has found my ribs and is using it as his playground. Hard to breath at times with him being so far up by my lungs. Guess that comes with the territory. Just will be glad when he decides that it's not so interesting in my ribs anymore so that I will have more room to breath. Guess if he doesn't catch on before then, hopefully within 6-8 weeks he won't be in there anymore and I will have all the lung room I need. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad the Derm appt. went fine...I was there:)

    Hopefully he will calm down kicking those lungs and everything will be super calm and you will just be all oxygenated and stuff:)

    I love you!
    I love tater tot!
    I love twiggles!

    :)

    ReplyDelete