Wednesday, October 13, 2010

31 week follow-up




profile. The fuzzy line on the top of his head is hair!





I scanned it at this angle so maybe you could tell better what things were. You can see his forehead, right eye (closed), his nose is the darker smudge in the middle, and the darker lines near the bottom are his lips. Don't know if you can tell this or not but his cord was in the way so that's why you can't see his left eye or that part of his face.
Doctor's appointment went fine today. His heartrate was in the 130s. My blood pressure was 110/63. I've gained 14.8 pounds total. She referred me to a derm. to have a mole removed as it has gotten much larger and is changing in color and texture. They are to call me when the appointment gets scheduled. We are signed up for birthing classes next month. I got my flu shot today too. They said they had the one there that did not have perservatives in it, and acted like they would rather I get it there than the one they might be offering at work. So I went ahead and got it today while I was there. Waited 20 minutes after I got it done to make sure I didn't have any problems. They didn't say anything about my urine, so I guess it was all fine. She said my belly was measuring around what it should be.
When I got the scan at work yesterday, they said he's weighing 3 pounds 13 oz and is at the 53%. So sounds like it's all good as far as I know.
Well, that's your 31 week follow-up. Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear things are going well; perfect on the weight gain & his HR & weight. You go girl! Love ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it all went well. I guess sometimes certain things make this whole thing seem more and more real aka birthing classes. FOr some reason when I read that I was like woow-here he comes. Sounds like TT is just bookin along at a good level! Glad all the check out seemed ok!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here comes my baby boy:)

    ReplyDelete