Tuesday, November 23, 2010

36-37 weeks

Went to the doctor last week. Tater wasn't moving much so they checked his heart rate for a little longer. Said it sounded reassuring, but wanted me to do kick-counts a few times during that day to make sure he moved at least 5 times in a hour. He did so it was fine. My blood pressure and pulse were up that day, but I had to run (almost literally) to get to the appointment as I was late leaving work. They didn't seem concerned about my pulse and blood pressure when I told them that I was rushing that much.

At today's appointment things went fine. My blood pressure was 120s/70s and my pulse was in the high 70s. My urine was all clear (no protein or anything). Tater's heart rate was in the 140s. Fundal height was 37. So all like it should be.
I talked to her about the pains I've been having and she seemed to think it was just the ligaments in my pelvis stretching and that I'm having braxton hicks contractions. So nothing that really amounts to anything I guess. She said that I most likely have a few more weeks before he will be here. So guess she's not thinking that he will be here early, unless things change.
Wearing my support belt today cause my back is starting to hurt more and more. But then again that makes sense since he is getting bigger and stuff.
Thank you SO much Sis for helping me get the majority of the stuff done!!!!!!! There is NO WAY I could have gotten it all done without you! Love you!

Well, that's all I can think of right now so... I will sign off. Hope you all have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Love you all bunches!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!

2 comments: