Saturday, August 14, 2010

Update

It was GREAT getting to talk to you two today, Mom and Dad! I don't realize some times how much I miss ya until I get to see and hear from ya! So needless to say today I was reminded of how much I miss you guys.
Feeling kinda jealous of you (Granny and Sis) since you guys get to see them way before I will. Make sure you guys charge up your cameras and take extra batteries. Cause pictures are expected. :) I hope you all have a great time together while you are there!
I know Mom and Dad that you know this already, but thought I would let others know that I felt Tater Tot nudge my hand yesterday. Been feeling him from the inside for about a month but that is the first time I felt him from the outside. Guess he really has become a nudger (for those Twilight savvy folks reading this). :) He's my little nudger.
Not a whole lot going on today. Gonna take a nap for a little bit. He (Tater Tot) woke me up at like 5 AM, kicking me. Not to mention I was starving like I hadn't eaten in 2 days. So got up and ate a little something. He kicked around some more then chilled out. Went to Sam's Club and got some stuff early and then got home in time to Skype with Mom and Dad. Too bad Skype wouldn't work so I could be on time. Well, at least we got to talk this week. Guess it decided to be nice to us this week.
Oh, there he goes again kicking me. I think he is practicing his JKD (fighting) moves already. :)
Thought I would try to do better at updating posts here versus telling some folks stuff via email and forgetting to email others the same info. No promises, but I will really try.
Love you guys all so much and hope you are doing well!
Alexis, if you are reading this... hope things are going well with you. I miss you bunches!
Kelly, if you are reading this... give me a call when you get back and are rested up. We NEED to catch up (hopefully I won't be sick this time.)
Dee... keep you chin up dear. Can't wait to hear how you kicked that GRE's tail!

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you about your daily things. I was wondering how long you had been feeling TT. So does he seem to be more active in the am or pm? Or perhaps the middle of the night!?! Tried to call but you were taking a nap. Totally understandable. I feel like I need a nap and I'm not preggo :). XOXOXOXOXO ~Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post & pic & thank you very much for the kind words of encouragement! It's hard thinking about letting go of my kids @ Howell's (those 2 boys in particular), but I know I love Jonathan & I love God's plan more than them & that's what counts right now. SO thrilled to see that you're feeling him from the outside, I'm expecting to see/feel him next time I see ya! Love from Richmond, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Our lil nudger:) I love you and him sooo much! And yes he is probably practicing his JKD, but thats to be expected. Its genetic:) Thank you for being sooo awesome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete