Thursday, August 26, 2010

24 down, 16 to go!

Just looked at the baby tracker and it says 111 days to go. I don't know if I should be excited about that or not. I mean, trust me I will be trilled to stop feeling sick and hopefully to have at least a little more energy. But then again once he gets here...he's here. Good thing Joey's got the baby thing on lock cause I'm not sure about me. Just been praying that breastfeeding goes well and he is a healthy baby from the get go. Guess only time will tell. Oh yes, in case you didn't pick up on the hint. The nausea has been making regular appearances again over the past week. What in the world! So much for nausea the first 3 months and then it being gone. Guess this dude is staking his claim that he's not going anywhere.
Found an outfit today that I didn't realize I had. So wore it today. Have gotten a couple of compliments on it. It's pretty comfy too. Plus it's not one of those shirts that is so low-cut that I have to wear a tank top underneath it in order NOT to flash everyone. :)
Working on replacing the Velcro tabs on the diapers. I got 3 done last night. Definitely trying to get smoother at it so they don't end up looking like Twiggy sewed them on for me. :) Once I have the Velcro replaced, will move on to sewing on new laundry tabs on them. They should be easier to do, cause I just sew the new one over the old one. Don't know if I will get to the elastic before you come or not Sis. So might have to enlist your help on that. Hint Hint. :)
Granny got me a bunch of bibs and some clothes at a yard sale thingy. That's cool! I'm so grateful! The kid doesn't have any bibs yet and if my memory serves me right we will need a bunch of them!!
Glad that it is going to be cooler here this weekend! Might get to use my swing. Hopefully will get the mower fixed so Joey doesn't have to spend half the day trying to get the lawn cut.
Well, not much else going on here. Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

  1. I love you both Sooo Much! Sorry about the nausea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I willbring my needle and band-aids for my fingers once I get done poking myself! Hee Hee!! I would love to help you get the room ready too!!! (hint-hint):) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, beautiful belly! LOVING it & can't wait to hug it again :)

    Secondly, keep that chin up & your eyes to the heavens & don't forget your "homework"

    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete