Tuesday, August 10, 2010

no more

Just wanted to let you know that I will probably not be getting any more ultrasounds, unless something is up. New rules. I know some of you were looking forward to more pictures, but may have to just hold out with all the ones we have. :)
Was told yesterday that I looked small for how far along I am. Then this AM I was told that I look like a pumpkin (I'm wearing a orange top). So guess folks can't decide if I look big or not.
May get to see Kelly tonight. I haven't seen her in about a month. She is going to go see her family this week so that should be good times for her. They are throwing her a shower while she is up there.
Still feeling Tater Tot, just don't feel him every day. I talked to Kim and she said that was fine, especially since I'm only 22 weeks tomorrow.
Hope to get the crib put up over the next few weeks. Will have to go to Lowes and see if can find the right type of screws. The nursery doesn't look at all like a nursery right now, more like a storage room. Will have to keep working on it. Don't have the energy much after work all day but maybe can work on it this weekend. :) Will try to post pictures when/if we get it all done. :)
Just wanted to update you on what is going on in the world of Tater Tot, or at least the parts I know about what is going on. Love you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about getting the room together, I will get it done:) just tell me what you want... I love you! and my son:)

    ReplyDelete