Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beginning of 23rd week

Glad this week is almost over. It's been a kinda rough one. Found out today that my boss is leaving. That makes me kind of nervous. I worry about Kim (my stateside mom) as she will be the one that has to pick up the majority of my boss' work. She has a full plate already. If you all would, just pray that the Lord will send the right person for the job. One that will be understanding of my need to be out for maternity leave and any needs that come up before or after Tater Tot gets here. I've been lucky in life that I've had understanding bosses. I hope the Lord sees fit to continue that streak!

Had OB visit today. My blood pressure was 102 over 70 something. I did have a trace of protein in my urine, so guess need to step up the fluids with all this heat. The baby's heart rate was in the 150s and my fundal height (measure from the bottom to top of uterus) was on target. So guess all is pretty good. She said something about the fact that I've gained 5 pounds since I was there last time. Guess she didn't take the time to notice that prior to my last visit that I was below my pre-pregnancy weight. Oh well. Guess will have to watch the Krispy Kreme doughnuts. :) I have my sugar test (test for gestational diabetes) at my next visit. They sent the drink that I have to drink home with me. They said I could not eat 1 hour before I drank it and had to wait 1 hour, then they would draw my blood. They told me to drink the drink 30-45 minutes before I came to my next appointment so they could draw my blood when I got there. So hopefully that all shows up good too. My next appointment is on 9/15. Guess the sugar drink is there version of a birthday cake in a bottle for me. LOL!

Well, not much else to tell. Please just pray about the boss thing and please pray that I will get out of this funk. Joey is being so good trying to keep me uplifted. I know his arms must be getting tried from having to pick me up all the time. Guess that is why God put us together, He knew I would need a strong dude. :)

Love you all bunches and hope your are having a GREAT day when you read this!

3 comments:

  1. Glad things seem to be going well with TT!!! Love you bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All over it girl! Remember God is sovereign (sp?) in ALL things, including your pregnancy, your marriage, & your career..."God will meet ALL your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 (NIV)

    I've been clinging to this verse as if my life depends on it lately & I guess it really does! Chin up beautiful lady, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keeps my muscles strong for you my love:) If you need them, they will be there:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete