Friday, December 23, 2011

So cool I had 2 parties!

I know you would agree that I am so cool that I deserve 2 parties, but the real reason is because I had a fever the day of my first party and Mom and Dad cancelled the party just in case I had something that could make my friends sick. So we had a party with Mom, Dad, Aunt Jess and Bibi and Pops (on skype). Then the next week we had a party with some of my friends because I was all better. Here are some pictures from the parties.

 see the 1 on my shirt?

 Melissa giving me a present from her and Justin
 What is that?!
 My yummy cake that Aunt Jess and Mommy made for me
 The cake is staring at me!
 I think I should touch it to make sure it's okay
 You want me to do what?!
 Mommy putting frosting in my mouth
 Mmmm.... I don't think I like this
 Yeah, not a fan!
 Oh! What is this?
 I like this bright paper!
 Cute 1 year old comin' at ya
Me and Aunt Jess
 My freind Maxwell
 Alexa sharing a toy with me
 My friend Alexa
 Alexa and her daddy Mr. Rich
 Mr. Cliff, Mrs. Christy and Maxwell
 Not sure why Mommy has on the funny hat
 Part of party #2 spread
 Decorations and the rest of the spread at my party
 I love to open presents!
 I like the tissue paper even better!
Yes, I am now 1!!

1 comment: