Saturday, July 23, 2011

KY trip

Take one
Take two



take three


Jasper and the Grannies




Carlie and Jasper



3 generations



Grannie and Jasper




Granny and Jasper



Rockin away



Jay and Jasper





Havin a good time




Joan and Jasper




Rockin some more



Aunt Jess and Jasper





We had a great, but short trip to see all the family in KY and Sis and Kevin. I didn't get any pictures of Eubie, Brenda, or Brooke holding Jasper. They held him but for some reason I didn't get a picture of them all. :(

Never could get everyone looking at the camera at the same time or if they were they weren't smiling. So these were our attempts. :)






















































































2 comments:

  1. I love the 3 generations picture!!! I have to call to catch up with you soon, we're in Pittsburgh now, I left a few weeks early and didn't get a chance to say good-bye. (Plus it was too sad to officially say good-bye). But we want to keep in tough and can't wait to follow your blog through more great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, my sweet boy having a good time. Glad everyone got to meet my lil angel! Love you Jasper!

    ReplyDelete