Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big boy!

One of the ultrasound students today needed to practice scanning so that she could get all of her required pictures done. So she did the ultrasound. The baby is getting bigger and now weighs 11 oz! He weighed 8 oz last week at the ultrasound at my doctor's office. I looked at babycenter.com and it said that he should be weighing that much next week. So I guess his weight gain is a week ahead. Hopefully this just means he had a growth spurt, not that he will be a really big baby. Making me kinda nervous.
I added a widget on the blog so folks could know exactly how much time that is left until he is supposed to arrive.

2 comments:

  1. Is she sure that is right? That seems like alot of increase in a week but what do I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the babycenter.com stuff said that he should be weighing 8 oz this week and 11 next week, so I guess that is an appropriate amount to jump around this time.

    ReplyDelete